Monday 13 February 2012

Another set back....another damn Cold!

I just can't seem to get back into the running groove this year after my cold/chest issues in December.  I'm struggling to maintain 3 average runs, approx 10-15 miles per week at the moment when I was doing 4 runs and up to 15-25 miles a week back only in September/October last year.  Its not through lack of trying on my part to get back into a routine (I even bought 'proper' winter running gear, more on that later), but the colds keep on coming...then when I'm fit, the cold winter weather is against me...I'm cursed!  At least I won't have struggle on in this weeks cold snap week thanks to my 2nd cold this winter....
Here's hoping I'll be returning to my normal running routine sometime this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment