- Became a One Hour Runner (OHR).
- Completed a Half Marathon training programme,
- Successfully completed two races; a 5km trail run at Stourhead and the City of Salisbury Half Marathon,
- Lost 3+ stone in weight which enabled me to reach the ‘ideal’ BMI state for my height,
- Set some good Personal Bests for the 1 mile, 5km and 10km distances.
Monday, 2 January 2012
Although I didn’t set out many running goals at the start of 2011 other than to just keep on running as I had only been running for a couple of months, looking back now I am really pleased with what I have achieved during my first full year of running: